It Takes A Village
- SunnyKids Child Sponsorship
Each year thousands of kids on the Sunshine Coast who need help don't get it. Be part of the solution for these kids.
There are children on the Sunshine Coast right now who are not safe, have no home and inadequate food, but you can be part of the solution.
If we had $50 per month for every one of these children, that problem would be solved; in fact you can help solve that problem right now by sponsoring these at risk children.
- Every child deserves to be safe
- Every child deserves to have somewhere to sleep
- Every child deserves to have food.
Just $50 a month can give them the chance to reach their full potential.
To sponsor a child and help them be the best that they can be DONATE below today.
As a sponsor you will receive:
- A regular update with stories about children (non-identifying) just like the one you are supporting
- A tax deductible receipt
- An invitation to subscribe to SunnyKids’ Facebook page, e-update and special event bulletins
How your donation will help:
Our programs are designed to help at-risk children reach their full potential through the ‘Virtual Village’ model. At SunnyKids we support and resource children, young people and families to understand and meet their needs, in a way that empowers them to fulfil their responsibilities. SunnyKids provides access to the following:
- Success in education
- Good health care
- Safe & nurturing relationships
- Economic stability
- Cultural connectedness
Other Donation Options
- Every dollar helps. You can enter your chosen amount to donate here
- Celebrating a special day - make a donation to SunnyKids in lieu of gifts.
- Honour the memory of someone special with a donation. *
- Bequest: if you would like to leave a bequest to SunnyKids - please contact Business Development Team
- Workplace Giving: if you would like to get your team involved with supporting SunnyKids please contact Business Development Team.
* if you are asking others to make a donation on your behalf, please ensure they use your name in the reference section
* if you are making an in-memorium donation, please ensure the name of that special person is in the reference section of the form.
On behalf of the children and families we assist, thank you for your generosity.